Own a Villa?
Get a 16%+ Return on Investment
Each offer includes complementary:
12 servicing vouchers
Eligibility for 3-24 months Installment Plan
Remote monitoring system
24/7 emergency response
25-year performance warranty
Solar Installment Plan
exclusively by Sharaf DG Energy
25+ years of
Complimentary servicing period
Security from increasing utility tariffs
Nad Al Sheba
Produce your own electricity for the next 25 years
25-year Performance Warranty
Hassle-free maintenance done for you
24/7 response time by the in-house team
Complementary remote monitoring software
100% client satisfaction
PC & Mobile LIVE Monitoring
25-year maintenance option available
Tier-1 products approved by DEWA/FEWA
Refer to a friend or a neighbour
Ask for a Special Community Discount
Is it a turnkey solution or a package of products?
We provide a full turn-key solution starting from the design & approval stages to the installation, commissioning and handover.
How will you evaluate solar potential of my villa when I submit an enquiry?
We have in-house capabilities to scan your rooftop & garage and provide you with a 95% accuracy the savings opportunity for your family. Then we will coordinate the roof inspection to complement the remaining 5% towards accuracy.
Will I need batteries?
We work along with DEWA as their certified EPC partner; thus, your solar system will be connected directly to your DEWA meter. That means DEWA will be deducting the amount of electricity you produced with solar from your total bill. You won’t need batteries because you will still be connected to the grid and so DEWA will act as your backup power supply.
Do solar panels require maintenance?
Solar panels don’t have any moving parts but when they get dirty they will need to be cleaned to ensure you get maximum power. The good news is that Sharaf DG Energy will provide you with 6 months of FREE operation & maintenance and can offer extended service agreements that best fit your needs.
Do you provide any warranties?
Absolutely. We provide a 25-year warranty performance, if a component of your solar system goes down, our team of engineers will immediately respond to bring your system back to optimal generation. Components will be either replaced or fixed cost-free for the owner.